Monday 1 October 2012

Cross stitch and a book.

Well this year I decided I would stitch Christmas cards for those nearest and dearest which is something I've not tried before. Here's one that I've stitched but I won't be making it into a card until I've done 2 more.

Design from issue 157 of "The World of Cross Stitching".
 I've also managed to do a lot of the sky on the poppies so now it's back to the stem which I hope will spur me on.

Design from issue 165 of "The World of Cross Stitching".

This weekend I had a lovely time in London and although there was lots to do I managed to read a book and start stitching a Christmas card. The book was Dan Brown's Digital Fortress, it was really good. Near the beginning I thought to myself, "I knew that was going to happen" but later on it turned out that I was wrong and there were a few more unexpected twists.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.