Wednesday 23 January 2013

January's IHSW

*Sigh* I need new glasses which should arrive next week. Can you believe it was cheaper to get 2 new pairs of glasses (regular and sunglasses) rather than just getting the lenses replaced in my current frames?

Anyway this month's IHSW I worked on the "Who? Me?" Chart and this is where I got up to:

IHSW progress
Progress in the last 2 days.
I'm so close to finishing, definitely by the end of the week! I've received the fabric I ordered for 2 HAED pieces - Mini Curl up with a good book and the SAL. Both have been cut to size and zig-zagged. Once I've finished "Who? Me?" I will start the SAL piece.  

I must say ever since I got a Kobo earlier this month, I've become a bookworm once again especially as my library has ebooks. I still read actual books (can't replace holding one) but an ereader is certainly easier when in bed and travelling.

Hope you are all having a good week.

1 comment:

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.