Sunday 12 May 2013

May TUSAL

May Tusal
I've not had much time to stitch recently. I did get my Secret Stitch for a Facebook group out on time but it hasn't been received yet so I can't show a photo.

Sadly, I only completed one of my April goals which was to finish the secret stitch. This will be the end of the goals at least for the next couple of months anyway, after that who knows? If there were any goals then it would be to get at least some stitching done. I still have two exchanges this month, after those I will take a break from exchanges to concentrate on WIPs. Although they have been fun :)

L*K's Welcome Baby stitched by myself.

I do have a finish, it was Welcome Baby by Lizzie Kate. This was stitched within 2 days, it would have been 1 had I a bit more time. This was given as a Congratulations/Christening present, the recipients really liked it.


Please do not use my images without my permission. 


2 comments:

  1. That's a lovely stitch Emma ^_^ Looking forward to our swap ^_^
    xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.