Monday 15 July 2013

July TUSAL

Sorry it's late. There's not a lot to show, my stitchy bug has gone off somewhere and some of these should have been included in June but had got put in the spare jar so they're here. :(

I'm desperately trying to get Tatty Ted's backstitch done as it's for Wednesday! Some of the backstitch especially his "fuzz" can make your eyes do little dances. I've decided on the personalisation and started it but I'm finding that some of the threads slip behind the fabric (I'm using evenweave).

I've also started some sewing projects, one of them has been so easy to do. I just need to embroider a face on it then sew the 2 sides together.

Sarah from Sarah in Stitches received her package from me :) I'm glad she likes it. Here's a link to the post she wrote about our exchange. http://stitching-sarah.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/exchanges-with-emma.html

I'm sorry I haven't got much to show for this post but I hope I'll be back soon with a couple of finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.