Wednesday 19 February 2014

Pay it forward and a challenge

Hi everyone! 

This post has been doing the rounds on facebook:

"To start this year off in a loving way I'm participating in this Pay-it-forward initiative: the first five people who comment on this status with "I'm in", will receive a surprise from me at some point in this calendar year - anything from a book, a ticket, a visit, something home-grown or made, a postcard, absolutely any surprise! There will be no warning and it will happen when the mood comes over me and I find something that I believe would suit you and make you happy. These five people must make the same offer in their FB status and distribute their own joy. Simply copy this text onto your profile (don't share) so we can form a web of connection and kindness. "Let's do more nice and loving things for each other in 2014, without any reason other than to make each other smile and to show that we think of each other. Here's to a more enjoyable, more friendly and love filled year, bless you all."

I'm offering it here to 5 followers as I don't have many crafty friends on facebook. Just leave a comment on this post to let me know that you'd like to be involved.

I'm glad the Great British Sewing Bee is back on our screens. Did you see the black and purple nightgown? I also can't forget the mint polka dot sleeveless top. 

I was zig-zagging some fabric this morning ready for a couple of cross stitches I had in mind and my other half has challenged me to finish Trio of Poppies before I start anything new. Challenge accepted. I'm sure you can guess what I'll be working on this IHSW. 

Sorry this is a text heavy post but I haven't got any photos to share yet. 

2 comments:

  1. Can I be counted in? I have done this on FB but I could do it on blogger too, I think it is a lovely thing to do. Ohh! A challenge! I hope he means to buy you something pretty when you rise to it and finish those poppies. XOX

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course you can.

      We discussed it after seeing your comment and we were unable to come to an agreement haha but I'm going to fail the challenge as I need to stitch something for an occasion that's coming up soon. I did get about half way with one of the larger parts of the sky xox

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.