Friday 30 January 2015

Pretty Stash from Casa Cenina

As the title of this post suggests, I received my orders today. Kindly they bundled them together in one. It did take a bit of time for my new year order to be sorted but a kit on there had a 15 day delivery period and then two other items didn't turn up from their supplier which they kindly refunded me for.

I've got to say when I got that tracking text, I loved watching it go from Italy to Germany and then on to the UK. Anyway, enough waffling...




Lizzie Kate's Housework Never Killed Anyone...







Dimension's Cardinal Joy kit:











I love that you can get some of Heritage's designs as just charts rather than the kit.

 Watercolours: Tower Bridge

 Watercolours: Westminster
 Dimensions' Sailor Bear
 Disney Dreams Pillow
 Riolis' Zebras in the Savannah.
I actually bought this kit on sale for 12.38€ it is normally 26.76€ however it is more expensive at Hobbycraft at £30...I'm amazed that they don't see how they are losing out by not looking at the competition.

I also bought 2 charts for a friend and 2 pieces of fabric however I can't remember what I had in mind for the 28ct evenweave that I ordered. Does that happen to anyone else?

I'm very pleased with my experience with Casa Cenina, it may have taken a while but I have no reason to complain as I have more than enough stitching to be getting on with and I chose not to have the immediately available items to be shipped ahead.

I'm now on a self-imposed stash ban, please slap my hand away if you see it go anywhere near a checkout button.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful stash! Enjoy your goodies :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm not sure when I'll get around to stitching them :D xx

      Delete
  2. Aaa the Disney Dreams pillow looks fun! I've noticed more and more of the Kinkade stitches applied elsewhere besides those giant cross-stitch kits. Enjoy them when they arrive~ :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm sure there's an afghan kit as well which I'm sure would be an excellent stitch. Thank you, they've been put away for now as I'm on a self imposed no new start until I've finished something ban.

      Delete
  3. Great haul there! I also ordered a "few" things from them as well. In fact I sneaked back on the last day and grabbed a few more goodies that I wished I'd bought in the first lot! I'll have to take some pictures, I've been on a real stash buying blow out this month it might take a while!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I like the way you put a "few" things. For the Christmas discounts, I specifically waited until the 31st Dec to get the biggest discount. Of course they then had to have a New Year sale which had more bargains that I just couldn't pass up. I look forward to seeing your stash haul :)

      Delete
  4. Fantastic new stash!! I too have the LK chart and love both your watercolours charts ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great stash haul, some interesting projects there!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a fabulous stash haul. ^_^ xox

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.