Saturday 14 January 2017

Goodies and a new start!

I have done well for crafty goodies this Christmas - I wonder if next Christmas time could be gifted to make a dent in my stash?

From my other half I received this beauty that I had my eye on for a while and was going to buy it for myself as a graduation present.
The kit was so well put together - absolutely gorgeous. It didn't take me long before I started it, unfortunately as I've decided it will be stitched two handed I couldn't take it with me on my trip.
Gamer Nouveau - 28.12.16

From my parents
From other family and friends
Here's what I bought whilst in France
I've decided that I'd like to do more crochet now that I'm getting the hang of it. I bought some yarn about a month ago for a virus shawl which hasn't grown much and I've got half of the yarn needed for an Outlander shawl.

So many crafts, so little time!

3 comments:

  1. Great start and goodies!
    Have fun with the crochet too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. A great crafty Christmas stash haul! I love the giraffe kit and the red bookmark in particular.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely Christmas gifts! Enjoy your new goodies :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.