Sunday 29 January 2017

Mike Cup Cosy

I've finished my first cup cosy! I do like Monster's Inc so who better to start with than Mike Wazowski? It's a free pattern and there are more cute cosies available on that blog too so have a browse while you're there.
In the last 2 rows on the back I think I've accidentally increased somewhere so it's a little off but I don't mind, I'm just happy with the finish.

I started another intending it to be toothless however on completing the body my friend told me she'd made me one so I have a plain black cup cosy.
Any ideas on what I should do with it - keep it as it is or add something to it?

4 comments:

  1. Mike cup cosy looks so cute!!! Monsters Inc and monsters university are two of my favourite pixar movies! Looks great and will definitely come in handy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Yes, mine too. My other half isn't that into Disney but he will happily watch those two.

      Delete
  2. So cute! I have absolutely no clue, but it's always nice to have a standard black one, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Yes, I've kept in plain as then the other half might get a look in when it comes to using these although he wanted to use the mike one the other day!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.