Tuesday 10 January 2017

Nordic Reindeer

I managed to squeeze in one last finish for 2016!
It's Nordic Reindeer by Mouseloft. This was gifted to me a couple of Christmas' ago and was perfect for my train journey.

That brings my total finishes for 2016 to 6 - not as much as last year or the year before but I'm not complaining.

I'm not going to be planning 15 finishes for 2017 as I usually fail and tend to avoid the projects I'm determined to have done. The plan for this year is to finish at least 3 projects that were gifted to me. I'm not bothered about the size - some are a similar size to the reindeer. Here's a photo of most of the kits I have received as gifts. There are charts but most were digital so take up less room.
The next 6 months will be busy as I will be finishing my degree which seems so surreal.

I will be back soon with the lovely goodies I received for Christmas and what I bought during my New Year away.

7 comments:

  1. Reindeer finish is so cute. Lots of lovely charts there, looking forward to seeing what you work on. Best of luck with the final leg of the degree.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's difficult to choose but I definitely want to finish travel memories (one with the butterfly) as I started that a couple of years ago

      Delete
  2. A sweet little reindeer finish!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck on your degree...one of my greatest regrets not finishing mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! This is my second attempt at uni and do regret not sticking with it the first time.

      Delete
  4. Cute reindeer! That's a lovely goal and sounds achievable even with a degree to complete.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute little finish! Hopefully 2017 will be bigger and better than 2016. Good luck with your goals! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.