Tuesday 31 January 2017

Top 5 Tuesdays - The last 5 films you watched

1. Rogue One - I've got to say overall this film is OK. It's biggest downside? The first half. It's slow going as it's setting the "scene" for the second half which is much more fast paced and action packed.

2. Tower Heist - I watched this for the first time in December and I found it funny, I don't think I've come across a Ben Stiller comedy that I haven't laughed at.

3. X-Men



There is a theme to my last few and that is due to the fact that I got an X-Men boxset for Christmas so have started going through the film, prepping for the release of Logan. I do like X-Men and many other Marvel films - bring on Guardians of the Galaxy 2. I am Groot.

However, what I'm in two minds about going to see is the next instalment of Transformers as from the adverts it doesn't look like life is going well for Bumblebee and I just know I will cry like a baby if anything happens to him. 

Are there any films that you're looking forward to or any firm favourites? 

4 comments:

  1. My comment from yesterday isnt here :( so here it is again...I can' t wait to see Logan!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Now is that because it looks good or because it's Hugh Jackman? ;)

      Delete
  2. Anything Harry Potter has to be my favourite...
    Looking forward to Lego Batman movie coming out soon too ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think in the case of Harry Potter, I was more hyped about the books than I was the films. I didn't see the last one until last year.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.