Tuesday 17 January 2017

Top 5 Tuesdays - Travel Charts

I thought I'd join in with Kate's Top 5 Tuesday series. The theme this week was travel charts and I have all of the following in my stash waiting to be started one day.

1. La Rochelle - which unfortunately looks like it is no longer available.
As you may have noticed, I love the place! We try to go at least once a year as we have family there. Now I just need to find a similar chart for Nazaré.

I'm hoping to slowly kit this up during sales as it is an expensive yet beautiful piece. This would be a nice reminder of my trip to South Africa which I now realise I completely forgot to blog about - apologies!

Well it's someone writing about their tavels so I'm including it ;)
I have this in my stash to stitch for a friend as she loved her trip to New York.
I've never been to Canada but would love to go so I'm including a maple leaf design too!

Make sure to check out the others who are participating as well!

6 comments:

  1. Great charts, especially the one from La Rochelle :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I wouldn't mind one of the towers as well but I haven't come across one

      Delete
  2. Some lovely charts! I like how you've chosen ones that will remind you of special trips you've taken. Can't wait to see your progress! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It somehow feels wrong to stitch charts of places I've never been to - you know a bit like the fridge magnets? Speaking of which I have a nice collection and may need a bigger fridge in the future :P

      Delete
  3. Some lovely choices, I actually joined up for the pattern for serengeti but I am not sure I am good enough for a chatelaine yet, im not methodical enough. Thanks for joining in :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe we can attempt serengeti together? It is intimidating though.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.