Tuesday 7 February 2017

Top 5 Tuesdays - Top 5 BAP's you would love to stitch

I'll start with a disclaimer - I consider any full coverage piece that would take years to do as a BAP even though I know some people fly through them, not naming anyone in particular *cough* Keebles World *cough*

1. Gamer Nouveau - I am in fact stitching this one, I'm just hoping I finish it! I haven't been able to give it much love recently.

2. LOTR Map - this chart has now been retired but I managed to get my hands on it before it disappeared.

3. French Coat of Arms - the main thing putting me off this one is that it's large and designed for 40ct! I'd give the 40ct a go if I can find some.

4. A Beautiful Light - I'd like to see the Northern Lights one day.

5. Awaken - this is another piece that I think would be a great reminder of my trip to South Africa.

There hasn't been much crafting going on as I'm not feeling to well but any crafting that has been done is secret :/

3 comments:

  1. Where did my comment go? �� Well basically it was this...AWESOME!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have approval set up on comments so maybe that's why it looks like it disappeared? I have had some weird ones in the past so thought it was best to put it in place. The hardest thing this week was just choosing 5!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.