Tuesday 28 February 2017

Top 5 - Water related charts

This was a tough one but let's give it a go anyway :)

1. Under the Sea SAL
I'm sorry, I don't have a picture for this one. It's a mystery SAL that is only 2 months in and the designer hasn't uploaded a recent image to the website.
2. Puddles of Love

3. Paradise Island

4. The Dolphins Domain

5. Tide View
I've discovered as I hunt for charts that I really like a large of amount of dimensions kits. If I ever win the lottery, I know what I'll be buying cross stitch wise :P

8 comments:

  1. Paradise island has me dreaming of holidays! Warm sunshine & sea breeze 😁

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here! Hopefully we'll get away to warm sunshine and sea breeze in June. It's sunny here but it's deceptive as it's also cold.

      Delete
  2. You've just reminded me that I have dolphins' domain in my stash Emma.Don't know when I'll get around to actually stitching it though :-/ xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you? I do too :) Got it for Christmas. Thanks for the link to the bothy kit again! I'm aiming to stitch 3 projects that were gifted to me, I haven't made any progress on that though xx

      Delete
    2. I just love it, although then again, I love lots of dimensions kits 😊, you're welcome, I do like that one even though gorjuss are not normally amongst my favourite charts. Won't show Karina it though or she'll be wanting it as she loves them 😉. xx

      Delete
  3. I have stitched puddles of love and it was a beautiful design to work on :) I love the under the sea SAL too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are great choices! I've gotten so used to HAEDs and pattern charts, I rarely buy kits anymore except for the Disney Dreams (which I don't ever really plan to stitch anyway).

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great choices! I really like these ones. I'm with you on the lottery... my stash could be epic! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to read my blog and all comments are appreciated.